The SA254M2 DSLR Camera Tripod with Monopod and Ball Head from K&F Concept is a lightweight travel tripod that is rich in the kind of features found in much larger tripods.
The legs may be positioned independently to multiple angles for use on uneven terrain, and they open or close quickly with large flip locks. The legs may be inverted for ultra-low level shooting and reverse fully and fold to a travel-ready 18.1″ length.
The K&F SA254M2 DSLR Camera Tripod with Monopod and Ball Head is for shoots where an even more compact support is called for a removable leg converts into a monopod, and the center column may be combined with it to form an full-sized tall monopod.
The included tripod ball head incorporates an Arca-type quick release clamp and quick release plate set and features quick single knob release and an independent pan locking knob for panoramic imaging.
- Tripod Converts to monopod
- Ball head with Arca-type quick release plate compatibility
- Ball head features engraved scales for precision alignment and repeatability
- Two-segment center column is reversible
- Center column ballast hook increases stability