Welcome to fotoexpresseg.com. fotoexpresseg.com is owned, managed and operated by Foto Express Egypt S.A.E company.
1. We will make every efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate, complete and current. Never the less there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the product’s price or availability. We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order containing any error or inaccuracy, including after the order has been submitted.
2. All orders for Products from the Foto Express Egypt Store are subject to Foto Express Egypt’s (“Foto Express”) approval and acceptance, and Foto Express reserves the right to reject any order, in whole or in part, at any time before shipment at Foto Express ’s sole discretion. Reasons for rejections of orders include, but are not limited to, credit card rejection, out-of-stock Products, and/or unusually large or excessive quantities of Products ordered.
3. The Foto Express Egypt Store will confirm Customer’s order by a confirmation email followed by phone communication within 24 working hours (excluding holidays) to confirm the Products, order quantities, purchase price, shipping charges and taxes, payment method (currently only Cash on delivery) and shipping information, such as shipping address and signature required, if applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Customer’s order shall not be deemed accepted by Foto Express until Foto Express’s shipment of the Products ordered. Customer should call Foto Express’s customer support at the number listed on the confirmation email if any of the items listed are incorrect.
4. Customer can only cancel an order by calling Foto Express’s customer support within 48 hours after placing the order and requesting that the order be canceled, except if order had been already shipped. After this 48 hours time period, the order is not cancelable by the Customer. Foto Express reserves the right to cancel any order, in whole or in part, including without limitation, pre-orders or back-orders, at Foto Express’s sole discretion. Foto Express will advise the Customer of any canceled order by email or phone.
5. Foto Express may, on occasion, ship some, but not all, of the Products ordered under a particular order. The rest of the Products ordered under that order will either be shipped when available or canceled, at Foto Express’s sole discretion.
6. Prices for Products ordered are those in effect at the time of order, prices include taxes. Shipping charges are not included and will be informed to client when calling to confirm client order and will be charged separately, if applicable. In addition to the prices specified, the amount of any sales, use, excise or other tax applicable to the sale of the Products, and any applicable shipping and handling charges, will be added to the order total and are the responsibility of the Customer.
7. Payment for orders is only limited to Cash on Delivery, Bank deposit or direct payment at our office address, we may add other payment methods in the future.
8. Foto Express may, at its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, limit order quantities, including but not limited to, quantities for each individual order and/or each delivery address or billing address. Sales at the Foto Express Egypt Store are intended for end user purchasers only and orders known or suspected to be placed by dealers, distributors or other resellers will be rejected or canceled. By submitting an order to the Foto Express Egypt Store, Customer agrees that Customer is not purchasing Products for resale.
9. Foto Express reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change Foto Express Egypt Store prices and charges and these Terms and Conditions. Foto Express further reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue the sale of any Products and to change any Products and Product specifications or Software and Software specifications.
10. All deliveries of Products ordered from the Foto Express Egypt Store are subject to the Foto Express Egypt Store Shipping Policy, which is incorporated by reference in these Terms and Conditions. Please see the Foto Express Egypt Store Shipping Policy for information concerning delivery of Products and Software ordered from the Foto Express Egypt Store.
11. All sales of Products or Software by the Foto Express Egypt Store are subject to the Foto Express Egypt Store Return Policy, which is incorporated by reference in these Terms and Conditions. Please see the Foto Express Egypt Store Return Policy for information concerning Product and Software returns and limitations.
12. All use of the Foto Express Egypt Store website is subject to the Foto Express Terms and Conditions of Use for Foto Express websites, which are incorporated by reference in these Terms and Conditions. Please see the Foto Express Terms and Conditions of Use for Foto Express websites for information concerning the use of the Foto Express Store website.
13. The failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or the right thereafter to enforce one or more of the provisions thereof.
14. These Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to, the Store Policies incorporated by reference herein constitute the entire agreement between Foto Express and Customer superseding all prior agreements, if any, in connection with the sale of Products or Software. Neither these Terms and Conditions nor any provisions hereof may be modified, waived, amended, supplemented or discharged except by a document in writing signed by Foto Express.