The SA254C1 Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod Kit from K&F Concept is a lightweight and versatile carbon fiber tripod that is rich in the kind of features found in professional tripods. The legs may be positioned independently for use on uneven terrain, and they open or close quickly with rubber grip-encased twist locks.
The legs may be inverted for ultra-low level shooting and reverse fully and fold to a travel-ready 19.3″ length. For shoots where an even more compact support is called for a removable leg converts into a monopod, and the center column may be combined with it to reach a maximum height of 176cm.
The included ball head incorporates an Arca-type quick release clamp with a single knob release and an independent pan locking knob for panoramic imaging. Additionally, a quick release plate is included.
- Tripod Converts to monopod
- Ball head with Arca-type quick release plate compatibility
- Ball head features engraved scales for precision alignment and repeatability
- Durable 8-layer carbon fiber construction
- Center column ballast hook increases stability
- SA254C1 Professional Carbon Fiber Tripod Monopod Kit has a Load Capacity: 10 kG
There are no reviews yet.