Create smooth-motion shots with the heavy-duty CAME-TV GS12 Video Camera Stabilizer Arm . The arm utilizes hydraulic cylinders for smooth movement, and its solid shock-absorbing construction is designed to carry payloads from 1.5 up to 12 lb. It is designed to mount on the bottom of your gimbal or camera rig in an upright orientation.
The arm connects to a 32 to 36mm diameter rod or pipe with a locking clamp, and adjustments are made via knobs at multiple points along the arm’s joints to balance up and down movement.
The shock-absorbing head provides additional shock absorption and offers a cheese plate multiple mounting threads to mount a variety of camera or gimbal mounts such as the DJI Ronin 2/S/S2/SC 2, Zhiyun WEEBILL/CRANE, Feiyu, or MVI.
- Attach your gimbal to a vest, car, boat, or moving vehicle for a smooth, stable shot
- CAME-TV GS12 Video Camera Stabilizer Arm is designed for upright gimbal mounting
- Features a hydraulic damping support system and shock-absorbing springs
- Clamps onto a 32 to 36mm diameter rod or pipe
- Multiple damping adjustment knobs to fine-tune the balance
- Shock-absorbing head features a cheese head with mounting threads to mount various gimbal or camera mounts