Create smooth-motion shots with the heavy-duty CAME-TV GS11 Video Camera Stabilizer Arm. The arm utilizes hydraulic cylinders for smooth movement, and its solid shock-absorbing construction is designed to carry payloads from 2 up to 22 lb. It is designed to mount on top of your gimbal or camera rig in an inverted orientation.
The arm connects to a 32 to 36mm diameter rod or pipe with a locking clamp, and adjustments are made via knobs at multiple points along the arm’s joints to balance up and down movement.
The shock-absorbing head provides additional shock absorption and offers a cheese plate with multiple mounting threads to mount a variety of camera or gimbal mounts such as the DJI Ronin 2/S/S2/SC 2, Zhiyun WEEBILL/CRANE, Feiyu, or MVI.
- Attach your gimbal to a vest, car, boat, or moving vehicle for a smooth, stable shot
- The CAME-TV GS11 Video Camera Stabilizer Arm is designed for inverted gimbal mounting
- Features a hydraulic damping support system and shock-absorbing springs
- Clamps onto a 32 to 36mm diameter rod or pipe
- Multiple damping adjustment knobs to fine-tune balance
- Shock-absorbing head features a cheese head with mounting threads to mount various gimbal or camera mounts
- Suitable for DJI Ronin S/SC/RSC 2/RS 2/M/MX, Moza, Feiyu, ZHIYUN WEEBILLL and CRANE series, and other similar-sized gimbals
There are no reviews yet.