SmallRig Mini Matte Box is a compact, lightweight matte box fits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras. Made from durable, lightweight carbon fiber .
The clamp-on matte box fits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras and is made from durable but lightweight carbon fiber material. It accepts multiple 4 x 5.65″ filters and comes with one filter tray and four adapter rings to attach the matte box to the lens. The maximum load capacity of the matte box is 2.2 lb.
The included carbon fiber top flag helps block veiling glare or bright reflections from striking your lens, and it can be folded down to cover the front of the matte box and provide protection to the front of your lens. There are multiple 1/4″-20 threads on top of the matte box that allow you to mount additional accessories.
You can also mount it onto your rig using an optional 15mm LWS rod clamp that attaches to the bottom 1/4″-20 threads on the matte box frame.
The SmallRig Mini Matte Box features a 95mm diameter opening, and the included 67, 72, 77, and 82mm threaded adapter rings allow you to use the matte box with lenses of different sizes and diameters. A separately available adapter ring kit can be used for additional lens sizes.
Made from durable and lightweight carbon fiber, plastic, and aluminum. The SmallRig Mini Matte Box has a 95mm opening and attaches directly to the front of a lens using the included 82, 77, 72, and 67mm adapter rings.
- Multiple 1/4″-20 threads allow you to mount additional accessories
- Multiple 4 x 5.65″ filters can be added to the front of the matte box with filter trays (one is included)
- A circular filter up to 92.5mm can also be added, along with a filter tray
- A carbon fiber top flag is included to block unwanted glare
- An optional mount can be attached using 1/4″-20 threads on the bottom of the matte box
- Maximum load capacity of 2.2 lb
- Optional adapter ring set with 52, 55, 58, 62, and 86mm rings (SmallRig 3383) is available for additional lenses