The Saramonic Blink 500 ProX B1 and B2 is a true-wireless, digital microphone system that offers a complete, cost-effective solution for recording clear-sounding dialog, interviews, and speech with one/two people talking simultaneously—directly to a mirrorless/DSLR camera, recorder, mixer, or other 3.5mm-input devices.
The Blink 500 ProX is the next generation of the popular Blink 500 Pro system. It serves up some notable improvements, including higher digital-audio quality, smaller and lighter, updated design, lower latency/voice delay, more wireless reliability, upgraded OLED displays with real-time metering, longer battery life, and more.
Quality of Sound
- Blink 500 ProX systems utilize 16-bit / 48 kHz digital audio resolution to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 ProX systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 ProX TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level.
- Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 ProX RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable mic-level signal, so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera.
- With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 ProX RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).