The Godox QSII600 Studio Flash is a 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with sophisticated core and convenience features at an affordable price point. The head features 0.3-1.5 sec. recycling with flash durations as short as 1/2000 sec.
Power is variable from 1/32 to full power, adjustable in 50 steps, while the 150W modeling light has a Proportional mode to aid in light placement and a Percentage mode that adjusts brightness from 5 to 100%. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. Triggering options include sync cord, test button, and slave triggering.
The Godox QSII600 Studio Flash has a built-in 32-channel X1 radio system, making wireless function control possible with separate purchase of the XT16, FT16 or X1 transmitter. The head also has an anti-pre-flash function that makes it easy to work with point-and-shoot and other cameras that employ pre-flash.
The QS400II weighs in at 6.0 lb, making it easy to assemble a kit with 2 or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around.
The Godox QSII600 Studio Flash also has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Fast Recycling and Flash Duration
- Precise Power Adjustment: Power can be adjusted from 1/32 to 1/1 (6 stops) in 50 steps in 0.1 increments
- Slave Trigger Modes. The flash head has Off, S1, and S2 slave trigger modes. The head can sync with cameras that fire one pre-flash.
- Safe and Reliable. Glass flash tube and modeling light cover and precise power isolation.