The Godox Gemini GS400II Monolight is a versatile flash head with solid core and convenience features. The strobe has power that’s variable from 1/32 to 1/1 and recycling times from 0.3 – 1.5 sec.
The 150W modeling light can be set to Proportional to mimic the effects of the flash’s power setting for pre-visualizing your photo, or it can be adjusted from 5 – 100% output. Both the power and the modeling light can be adjusted remotely with the separate purchase of a transmitter, since the head has a built-in 2.4 GHz wireless receiver.
The optional XT16 or FT-16 transmitter will give you wireless triggering of the flash head. Settings are visible on the flash head’s digital readout. The GS400II has a Bowens front accessory mount that allows it to use not only Godox modifiers, but also accessories from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount.
The Godox Gemini GS400II Monolight ships with a tilting umbrella bracket, glass protection dome, and a lamp cover.
- Built-in Godox 2.4 GHz wireless X system
- Wireless power control and flash triggering
- 0.3 – 1.5 sec recycle time and 1/2000 – 1/800 sec. flash duration
- Output variable from 1/32 to 1/1 in 50 step increments
- 150W modeling lamp adjusts from 5-100%
- Popular Bowens mount for light shapers
- Anti-pre-flash function allows sync with cameras that have a one-pre-flash firing system
- Auto recover the adjusted setting after a restart