The Godox FV150 High Speed Sync Flash LED Light is among the Flash Video Light FV series which adds flash functions based on the traditional LED light. FV series can be served as a flash, as well as an LED light. With strong power, abundant functions and 8 special effects modes, it can achieve creative shooting easily.
In continuous mode the unit has a 5600K color temperature and is dimmable from 0-100% with a CRI/TLCI rating of 96/97, indicating high accuracy in color reproduction. The light also has eight special effects that include Storm variations, TV, and Broken Bulb.
In flash mode the Godox FV150 High Speed Sync Flash LED Light’s color temperature is 5600K, and power can be adjusted from 1/16 to full power.
It supports high-speed sync at speeds as short as 1/8000 second. You can make these changes in continuous or flash mode.
The FV150 is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240 VAC power supply, and a standard Bowens-mount reflector with an umbrella channel is also included.
Godox FV150 High Speed Sync Flash LED Light Main Features:
- Can both serve as a flash and an LED light.
- The light brightness of the flash is four times of LED light’s, which increases the freezing ability of instantaneous action.
- Supports 1/8000s high-speed sync function when being used as flash.
- Over 10 continuous flashes per second and 8 continuous flashes per second in highspeed sync mode in 1/2 power output.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, compatible with cameras of multiple brands.
- With stable light source and 0% to 100% precise light adjustment when being used as LED light.
- With 8 FX special effects mode to simulate various of shooting scene.
- With 16 groups and 32 channels wireless control.
- With U-type bracket to adjust different angles easily.
- Bowens-mount enables to install various of accessories.
- Clear LCD display.
- Excellent heat dissipation.
- 1 x Light Unit
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Lamp Cover
- 1 x LDE Bowen-Mount Reflector
There are no reviews yet.