The Godox DP800III 800W Studio Flash is a full-featured 800W monolight with ample professional and convenience features.
The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a full power recycle time of 1 second, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec. Power is variable from 1/64 to full power, while the DP800III’s 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot.
All of these functions can not only be made manually on the unit but also wirelessly via the head’s built-in Wireless X System receiver. Remote operation requires separate purchase of a transmitter. The XT16 and FT-16 remote controls provide wireless control of power, modeling light, and ready beep signal.
The Godox DP800III 800W Studio Flash has a Bowens front accessory mount that makes it compatible not only with Godox light shapers but with those made by the many manufacturers who use this mount.
- Built-in wireless system to control flash power, On/Off, modeling lamp, and beep indicator (requires optional trigger)
- 32 Channels, 16 groups
- Compatible with X2, XPro, XT32, FT-16 flash triggers
- 1/64-1/1 Flash power control
- 150W modeling lamp
- Bowens front accessory mount
- Auto recovery of adjusted settings after restart