Godox AD600B TTL Wistro Portable Flash is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems, including Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, and Panasonic. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 11.1V /8700mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 500 full-power flashes.
Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional adapter for situations where portability is not a concern. A useful and interesting feature is its dual-head connection option. Two AD600 flash heads can be mounted to a separately purchased H1200 portable flash head to jack up the power to 1200Ws.
The Godox AD600B TTL Wistro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second to control background light intensity, and offers flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,000 second for stopping action. Part of Godox’s wireless system, the AD600B has an onboard 2.4 GHz X System that allows wireless triggering at distances up to 262′ with the purchase of a Godox transmitter.
The flash head has a Bowens-type front accessory mount that not only makes it compatible with Godox accessories, but also with light shapers from the many manufacturers that use this popular mount.
Godox AD600B TTL Wistro features
- 2.4 GHz wireless system , featuring five controllable slave groups and 32 channels
- Color temperature of 5600K (±200K)
- Can work as an optical slave with S1 and S2 modes
- 3.5mm sync cord slot for direct connection, wireless control port, and USB port for firmware upgrades
- First curtain and second curtain sync modes
- Dot-matrix LCD display for on-board control
- Bowens-type mount for use with compatible accessories
There are no reviews yet.