The BOYA BY-HM100 Dynamic Handheld Microphone is a microphone tailored for voice reproduction to maximize clarity. It can be used in several environments—to capture speech for interviews, as well as in boardroom, lecture, and presentation applications.
The mic features a 360° omnidirectional pickup pattern for quick interviews on the street, a dynamic capsule—so no need for a battery or Phantom power—and a 70 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response. The integrated mesh head maximizes clarity, reducing plosives and wind noise.
Additionally, the BOYA BY-HM100 Dynamic Handheld Microphone is built with a durable aluminum-alloy body coated in a matte black finish. It is equipped with a standard 3-pin XLR M jack and includes a carrying pouch.
- Ideal for ENG & interviews
- Dynamic microphone capsule
- Natural sound quality
- Isolated capsule reduces handling noise
- Does not require power—no batteries or phantom power necessary
- Omnidirectional 360° pickup pattern
- Tailored frequency response for speech
- Durable aluminum-alloy body
- Low handling noise for clear sound
- Includes carrying pouch