The Boya BY-DM500 is a podcasting and vocal microphone with a dynamic, cardioid mic capsule, adjustable mounting bracket, and a standard 3-pin XLR connector for compatibility with a wide variety of audio gear. The dynamic capsule makes it well suited for use as an up-close microphone when recording vocals and instruments using a preamp, audio interface, or mixer.
The cardioid polar pattern also helps to focus audio capture on sources directly in front of the mic, picking up less background sound and unwanted noise, which is especially helpful in home and project studios.
BOYA BY-DM500 Features
- Well suited to broadcasting, podcasting, and studio applications
- Dynamic microphone capsule for up-close vocal recording
- Cardioid polar pattern focuses audio capture on subject in front of microphone
- Durable all-metal construction with mounting bracket
- Does not require batteries or phantom power
- Foam windscreen included to reduce breath noise and plosives
There are no reviews yet.