- Exclusively designed for Sony A7RIII/A7III, fits the camera perfectly and serves for anti-twist purpose.
- Very convenient to mount multiple external accessories.
- Laves the camera hot shoe accessible for Sony XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M.
- Could be mounted with HDMI Lock 1679 to protect HDMI cable and cable port.
- Does not block any access to the battery compartment, ports and slots of camera.
SmallRig A7RIII Cage 2087 is exclusively designed for Sony A7RIII/A7M3/A7III. It could offer lots of additional attachment options and enables the camera to release its potential to the utmost as per the needs of cameramen during shooting. It is equipped with a cold shoe on the top right. It could attach a microphone, Magic Arm 1497/1498/2070 and then a monitor. Arri locating points on the top are compatible with Arri locating pins, like Magic Arm with Anti-rotation Magic Arm Adapter 2026 for monitor or wireless image transmitter.
It blocks no access to all ports and buttons, thus the hot shoe on the camera could be mounted with Sony XLR 2KM and XLR-K1M or flashlight with enough space. 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the top could be mounted with Top Handle 1984/1638 for handheld shooting, or they could be mounted with EVF Support 1842 for better shooting.
It comes with eyelets for shoulder straps and wrist straps, thus it prevents the camera from accidental dropping during shooting. Two lens adapter ports fit Lens Adapter Support 1764 to better sustain the weight of heavy lenses. Besides, it is equipped with an abundance of 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for DIY operations.
|Dimensions||16.5 × 15.5 × 8.5 cm|