Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera Body
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- ISO 160-12800, up to 8 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Compact design, big feature-set, the FUJIFILM X-S10 is a sleek and versatile mirrorless camera well-suited to walkaround use.
Touting capable photo and video features, the X-S10 mixes a portable form factor with the tools needed for everyday content creation.
Featuring the APS-C-sized 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X-S10 supports high-resolution stills shooting, DCI/UHD 4K video at 30 fps,
sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 8 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise
and greater overall clarity and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor’s design also
enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Also complementing both stills and video is a 5 stop-effective sensor-shift image stabilization system to reduce the appearance of camera shake with almost any mounted lens.