- 75mm Bowl/Base
- 10 KG Weight Capacity
- Aluminum Legs
- Two Rotating Locking Levers per Leg
- Mid-Level Spreader
Out of stock
The CAME-TV TP-606A Aluminum Video Tripod with Fluid Head and Mid-Level Spreader is a lightweight tripod system designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras, and rigs weighing up to 10 kg / 22 lb. The system includes a fluid head with 75mm ball for leveling, a pan handle with mounting rosette, aluminum legs, and a mid-level spreader. The head has independent pan and tilt locks and a built-in bubble level. Rosettes on either side of the head allow you to attach the included pan handle for left- or right-hand operating. The camera plate slides forward and back to assist with balancing your camera on the head, and a safety catch helps prevent the plate and your camera from accidentally sliding out of the head.
The 2-stage, 3-section aluminum legs feature a 75mm bowl for quick leveling, with two rotating lever locks on each leg for fast setup and breakdown with a height range of 74cm to 163cm. The included mid-level spreader secures the legs to prevent them from flying apart. It has an adjustable arm length and folds up inside the legs when you close them.
- Each leg features a single spike with spin-down rubber feet
- The mid-level spreader enables working on uneven and rocky surfaces
- The pan handle incorporates a rosette for orienting it to the needed position for your shot
- Rosettes on both sides of the head allow you to position the pan handle where you need it